Slick Rick Clay Cleansing Balm
$ 25.00 NZD
He’s completely balmy, slick as they come and oh so delightful. Finding the perfect man is hard. Luckily finding a cleanser that won’t strip moisture isn’t!
Skin type: Combination + Dry
Scent: Sweet Orange
Aromatherapeutic properties: Sweet Orange has an uplifting and calming nature, perfect to soothe stress, low mood, nervous tension and sleeplessness
Key skin-loving ingredients:
- Kaolin clayto draw out impurities and keep pimples at bay,
- Perubasalm to reduce inflammation, prevent infection and speed up the healing of
Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG 20 Stearate, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, Euphorbia Antisyphilitica, Kaolin (White) Clay, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Essential Oil, Myroxylon pereirae (Peru Balsam) Essential Oil
Used a pea-sized amount, massage into the face with wet hands and wash off with a warm face cloth.
Psst. You can also use this product as a lip or healing balm!
How do I use it?
The balm will melt with your body heat, just scoop a bit out and massage it in.
Which cleanser should I use?
As a general rule:
- Combination skin = Slick Rick Clay Cleansing Balm
- Dry skin = Ain’t No Slap in the Face Crème Cleanser
- Oily skin = Biological Agent Cleansing Oil
I have eczema, can I use the balm on it?
Definitley! Just a rub a pea-sized about in as required.