|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
When will my order be sent?
Your order will be dispatched the next working day. Once your order has been picked up by the courier you will receive your tracking information.
NZ: 1 - 3 working days
International: 3 - 10 working days
Is everything that you make really natural?
Yes! We use the finest natural ingredients we can find. This includes kinds of butter, clay, and natural oils.
Do you use palm oil in your products?
Some of our products do contain Palm Oil derived from sustainable sources The supply chain is certified by the RSPO
Do you test on animals?
No way! All of our products are tested on humans only.
How does LayBuy work?
- Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
- Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
I have a problem with my LayBuy, what should I do?
You can contact LayBuy here https://www.laybuy.com/help
Where do you source your materials from?
All of our ingredients are sourced from within New Zealand.
What is the shelf life of your products?
Since our products are natural and we don’t use synthetic preservatives they have a shelf life of approximately 6-12months.
Try and keep our products out of direct sunlight and at room temperature to keep them fresher for longer.
How soon can I expect my order?
After an order is placed, please allow up to one week for your order to ship.
We handcraft each item we send out. This includes creating, bottling, labelling, and shipping. Handcrafted items do take a little longer to produce than mass-produced items.
Please let us know if you need an item by a certain date and we will always do our best to accommodate your needs.
Are your products made in New Zealand?
Yes, all of our products are made by us, in Auckland.
Want to stock our product?
Sure! We're currently looking for stockists in New Zealand and would be happy to discuss further.
Have a question?
Has an oil spill plagued your face for too long? Battle the baddies by using good oil to tear it down and win the war against pollution.
Skin type: Oily
Scent: Bergamot + Ylang-ylang
Aromatherapeutic properties: Ylang-ylang essential oil has the ability to relieve depression in humans and drives away anxiety, sadness, and chronic stress. It also has an uplifting effect on the mood and induces feelings of joy and hope.
Key skin-loving ingredients:
- Bergamot is known for its ability to distribute pigments evenly throughout the skin, leaving an even, toned complexion. Plus, bergamot has powerful antiseptic and antibiotic properties while being able to remove bacteria from our skin
- Grapeseed oil penetrates your skin quickly and doesn't leave your skin feeling oily. To use grapeseed oil on your face.
We recommend that you follow this natural oil cleanser with our fabulous Aloha Hoa Mist Toner and then our Blank Face Baby Moisturiser. To keep your skin looking tip top, you should also use our Step Up Face Scrub twice a week.
Pump the oil blend into your hand and massage into dry skin.
Use smooth circular strokes and let this also be a gentle facial massage. Massage for at least a minute (two if you’ve got time) or until you are sure that the oil has saturated your skin. This will also remove make-up very effectively, so there is no need to remove makeup first.
Place a clean washcloth under very hot tap water (or shower water) until it is completely soaked and quickly wring it out. Open it and place over your face. This will create steam against the skin to remove the oils and any impurities in the skin. Leave the washcloth on for about a minute, or until it cools.
Repeat if needed with the other side of the washcloth and then use the corners of the washcloth to gently remove any remaining oil. There will still be a thin layer of oil on the skin and this is beneficial.
The boring bits
- It is normal for it to take a week or so for the skin to adjust, and you may even see more oily skin or more breakouts during this time as impurities leave the skin
- If you can, resist the urge to use harsh soaps or facial cleansers during this time, as it will make the adjustment period take longer.
- If you do this in the shower, make sure to clean your shower floor regularly so it doesn’t get slippery!
Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Vitis vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Ricinus communis (Castor) Oil, Citrus aurantium spp bergamia (Bergamot )Oil, Cananga odorata var genuina (Ylang ylang) Oil
Better than the hair of the dog, this little wonder full of earth-derived ingredients will purge the pores of impurities and wash away the sins from the night before with a kick of lemongrass to get you up and at ‘em.
Skin type: All
Aromatherapeutic properties: Lemongrass essential oil can help you improve your mood and lift your spirits.
Key skin-loving ingredients:
- Coconut Oil has antibacterial and antifungal properties,
- Kumerahou a natural cleansing agent, rich in sapponins which produce a soapy lather when mixed with water
Aqua (Water), Citrus Aurantium Amara (Neroli) Flower Water,Organic Glycerin, Sclerotium Gum, Organic Glycerin, Cetearyl Glucoside & Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Stearic Acid, Organic Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Pomaderris kumaraho ( Kumerahou) Extract, Decyl Glucoside, D Alpha Tocophero (Vitamin E), Dehydroacetic acid and benzyl alcohol, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Linalool*, Limonene*
**occurs naturally in essential oils. Store in a cool dry place.
Use morning or night. Always apply to a wet face, rub gently in a circular motion + rinse. Follow with a toner + moisturiser.
Is it PH balanced?
How long does the bottle last?
Depending on usage, approx. 3-months
Does it foam?
No, it is crème cleanser that will not dry your skin out like foam will