Biological Agent Cleansing Oil, 100ml
$ 0.00 NZD
$ 25.00 NZD
Has an oil spill plagued your face for too long? Battle the baddies by using good oil to tear it down and win the war against pollution.
Skin type: Oily
Scent: Bergamot + Ylang-ylang
Aromatherapeutic properties: Ylang-ylang essential oil has the ability to relieve depression in humans and drives away anxiety, sadness, and chronic stress. It also has an uplifting effect on the mood and induces feelings of joy and hope.
Key skin-loving ingredients:
- Bergamot is known for its ability to distribute pigments evenly throughout the skin, leaving an even, toned complexion. Plus, bergamot has powerful antiseptic and antibiotic properties while being able to remove bacteria from our skin
- Grapeseed oil penetrates your skin quickly and doesn't leave your skin feeling oily. To use grapeseed oil on your face,
In the shower or at the bathroom sink, pour the oil blend into your hand and massage into the skin on your dry face.
Use smooth circular strokes and let this also be a gentle facial massage. Massage for at least a minute (two if you’ve got time) or until you are sure that the oil has saturated your skin. This will also remove make-up very effectively, so there is no need to remove makeup first.
You can even leave the oil on the skin for up to 10 minutes to really deep clean pores.
Place a clean washcloth under very hot tap water (or shower water) until it is completely soaked and quickly wring it out. Open it and place over your face. This will create steam against the skin to remove the oils and any impurities in the skin. Leave the washcloth on for about a minute, or until it cools.
Repeat if needed with the other side of the washcloth and then use the corners of the washcloth to gently remove any remaining oil. There will still be a thin layer of oil on the skin and this is beneficial.
The boring bits
- It is normal for it to take a week or so for the skin to adjust, and you may even see more oily skin or more breakouts during this time as impurities leave the skin
- If you can, resist the urge to use harsh soaps or facial cleansers during this time, as it will make the adjustment period take longer.
- If you do this in the shower, make sure to clean your shower floor regularly so it doesn’t get slippery!
Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Vitis vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Ricinus communis (Castor) Oil, Citrus aurantium spp bergamia (Bergamot )Oil, Cananga odorata var genuina (Ylang ylang) Oil
When will my order be sent?
Your order will be dispatched the next working day. Once your order has been picked up by the courier you will receive your tracking information.
NZ: 1 - 3 working days
Australia: 3 - 10 working days
If you need something urgently please let us know and we'll do our best to get it to you on time,
- Free on all NZ orders over $50.00
- Standard delivery (less than $50.00) $5.00
- Rural delivery (less than $50.00) $8.00