Has an oil spill plagued your face for too long? Battle the baddies by using good oil to tear it down and win the war against pollution.
Skin type: Oily
Scent: Bergamot + Ylang-ylang
Aromatherapeutic properties: Ylang-ylang essential oil has the ability to relieve depression in humans and drives away anxiety, sadness, and chronic stress. It also has an uplifting effect on the mood and induces feelings of joy and hope.
Key skin-loving ingredients:
- Bergamot is known for its ability to distribute pigments evenly throughout the skin, leaving an even, toned complexion. Plus, bergamot has powerful antiseptic and antibiotic properties while being able to remove bacteria from our skin
- Grapeseed oil penetrates your skin quickly and doesn't leave your skin feeling oily. To use grapeseed oil on your face.
We recommend that you follow this natural oil cleanser with our fabulous Aloha Hoa Mist Toner and then our Blank Face Baby Moisturiser. To keep your skin looking tip top, you should also use our Step Up Face Scrub twice a week.
Pump the oil blend into your hand and massage into dry skin.
Use smooth circular strokes and let this also be a gentle facial massage. Massage for at least a minute (two if you’ve got time) or until you are sure that the oil has saturated your skin. This will also remove make-up very effectively, so there is no need to remove makeup first.
Place a clean washcloth under very hot tap water (or shower water) until it is completely soaked and quickly wring it out. Open it and place over your face. This will create steam against the skin to remove the oils and any impurities in the skin. Leave the washcloth on for about a minute, or until it cools.
Repeat if needed with the other side of the washcloth and then use the corners of the washcloth to gently remove any remaining oil. There will still be a thin layer of oil on the skin and this is beneficial.
The boring bits
- It is normal for it to take a week or so for the skin to adjust, and you may even see more oily skin or more breakouts during this time as impurities leave the skin
- If you can, resist the urge to use harsh soaps or facial cleansers during this time, as it will make the adjustment period take longer.
- If you do this in the shower, make sure to clean your shower floor regularly so it doesn’t get slippery!
Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Vitis vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Ricinus communis (Castor) Oil, Citrus aurantium spp bergamia (Bergamot )Oil, Cananga odorata var genuina (Ylang ylang) Oil.
I’ll turn back time, I've found a way. I’ll take back all the toxins that hurt you and you’ll say. I can help you reach the stars And you’ll love me, love me. Cos you look like you used to do.
Skin type: All/Mature
Scent: Blood Orange + Carrot Seed
Aromatherapeutic properties: Blood Orange has an uplifting and calming nature, perfect to soothe stress, low mood, nervous tension and sleeplessness
Key skin-loving ingredients:
- Carrot seed oil is full of vitamins to help heal dry and cracked skin and to gently balance moisture,
- Marula oil to penetrate deep into the skin to stimulate collagen and promote new cell growth,
- Prickly Pear improves skin elasticity and leaves the skin feeling velvety soft
Organic Cold Pressed Moringa Oil (Moringa Oleifera), Cold Pressed Marula Oil (Sclerocarya Birrea), Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil, Passionflower Oil (Passiflora Incarnata), Organic Cold Pressed Chia Seed Oil (Salvia Hispanica), Limanthes Alba ( Meadowfoam) Oil, Opuntia Ficus Indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota (Carrot) Seed Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Blood Orange) Essential Oil
Apply a few drops after cleansing at night and massage into the face and neck in a circular motion. Follow with your favourite moisturiser - we suggest Calm the Face Down!
I have oily skin, can I use this product?
Yes! This is a non-greasy formula that mimics your natural sebum so you won't overproduce oil.
How long does the bottle last?
Depending on usage, approx. 3-months
When will I see results?
You will immediately notice that your skin is more hydrating and within 3-weeks you'll see a reduction in the appearance of fine lines.