Looking for a simple routine or just want to trial what we've got on offer?
Try our four-step system to keep your face looking fresh + fine all the time.
The Seed + Soul Starter Pack Includes:
1 x Calm the Face Down! Moisturiser, 100ml - suitable for all skin types
Handle your day like a boss: this little wonder slays against dry skin and redness and will leave you cool, calm and collected.
Packed with chamomile to calm the mind, and kill bacteria and blackcurrant seed oil - a fatty acid to hydrate and reduce redness in the face.
1 x Blank Face Face Baby, 100ml - suitable for oily or acne-prone skin
They’ll tell you I’m insane but this bad boy soothes the mind, body, and soul. Infused with blackcurrant seed oil and finished with a bit of aloe vera gel it’ll leave you blemish-less, not with a nasty scar.
Packed with tea tree oil that kills bacteria to stop acne and regulate oil production and aloe vera to speed up healing.
*Please select the moisturiser you'd like (next to the quantity above)
1 x Step-Up Scrub, 60g
Shock the senses into reality and put a pep in your step so you can face the day with conviction. Keep your face clear without stripping it of natural oil or harming the sea floor for sure.
Packed with oil to control oil production and moisturise at the same time, papaya extract breaks down inactive proteins and eliminates dead skin cells and dried fruit pods to gently exfoliate.
1 x Ain't No Slap in the Face Cleanser, 100ml
Better than the hair of the dog, this little wonder full of earth-derived ingredients will purge the pores of impurities and wash away the sins from the night before with a kick of lemongrass to get you up and at ‘em.
Packed with coconut oil to naturally and gently removes dirt without stripping the face of natural oils, while lemongrass adds that refreshing hit to wake up the senses.
1 x Aloha Hoa Mist Toner, 100ml
- Cucumber Hydrosol- used for toning, tightening and firming skin. It helps reduce oily skin and shrink large pores which gives skin a flawless look. With its skin tightening effects, cucumber hydrosol acts as an excellent anti-aging hydrosol and using it as a facial toner helps prevent wrinkles and fine lines.
- Neroli Hydrosol - a natural astringent, neroli hydrosol tightens, firms and tones skin while reducing excess oils, minimizing large pores and lifting sagging skin.
- Witch Hazel - one of the very best remedies. This natural astringent can help control it by reducing inflammation and decreasing oil and redness. It can lessen bacteria growth on the skin while speeding up the healing of scars, scabs, and infection.
- Apple Extract - loaded with alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs), helping to slough off the dead skin that gives your skin a dull appearance. Because of that protective coat, apple is also excellent for locking in moisture.
- Willow Bark Extract - contains salicylic acid, a BHA that is a natural exfoliant and is used in many acne treatments because of its ability to help skin shed dead cells and clear pores; it can also stimulate new cell formation.
All of the products are environmentally friendly, vegan, cruelty-free.
Shock the senses into reality and put a pep in your step so you can face the day with conviction. Keep your face clean without stripping it of natural oil or harming the sea floor for sure.
Skin type: All
Scent: Blood Orange and Papaya
Aromatherapeutic properties: Blood Orange has an uplifting and calming nature, perfect to soothe stress, low mood, nervous tension and sleeplessness
Key skin-loving ingredients:
- Papaya Extract is full of antioxidants and vitamins including beta-carotene and vitamin C. Papaya an enzyme called Papain which works as a natural exfoliator and cleanser helping to promote a clear complexion,
- Rosehip Seed Powder a by-product from the production of Rosehip oil, this powder is a natural and gentle exfoliant,
- Blood Orange helps soothe dull, dry irritated or acne-prone skin.
Aqua (Water), Cucumis sativus(Cucumber) Hydrosol, Sorbitol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Caprylic Triglyceride (Coconut) Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Luffa Cylindrica Fruit Powder, Carica (Papaya) extract, D Alpha Tocophero (Vitamin E), Parfum, Gluconolactone (and) Sodium Benzoate, Citrus sinensis (Blood Orange) Essential Oil
Wet your face with warm water, massage with a teaspoon sized amount of scrub, rinse and moisturise – we suggest Calm the Face Down! Moisturiser.
How often should I scrub?
We recommend only scrubbing two or three times a week so you don’t strip your face of natural oils.