Over summer we are going to be bring you tips and ways to connect with nature to improve your mental and physical health.
Number one is my favourite - get outside, go to the beach, go for a swim!
- Have you ever heard of a person unhappy at the beach? The most important benefit of sea water is that is that, combined with the sun, can help with depression and stress, and helps you relax.
- The sea is one of natures magical healers. Not only can it reduce stress and depression, if you have any cuts or scratches on your just immerse yourself in the water. Salt water cleans the wound and helps it heal faster - warning it may sting a little but that means it is working or so mum says!
- Don't listen to your body when you are feeling sick and stay in bed. One of the amazing benefits of sea water is that it has the ability to cure flu symptoms, especially a runny nose.
- Another benefit of swimming in sea water is that sand and the sea acts as a. So while your standing in the water, grab a handful of sand and scrub it out.
- Unexpected benefit of sea water: Do you know how you come back with a natural glow after a beach filled weekend? Well that is because sea water removes toxins from the skin, and replenishes it with minerals.
- It's a great natural way to deal with your acne troubles and lessen your scars.